The world has turned increasingly digital, so we were pleased that our CEO Brad McBride was asked to join Andy Hedrick on the popular video podcast, Trucking Tower.
In this episode, Brad and Andy discussed personal adventures, their love of sports, and freight industry insights, focusing on how Zero Down Supply Chain Solutions helps companies reduce spend on freight and gain visibility across all modes.
During the interview, Andy asks Brad what separates Zero Down from other companies. Brad notes a few of our benefits and differentiators, such as:
- We have no rates in place with any carriers; we work with our customer’s existing carrier relationships
- We sit on the customer’s side of the desk and share common goals: to save money, create efficiencies, and improve visibility
- We work across ALL modes of transportation
- We are a control tower with our cloud-based software
- We automate processes for the accounting department and operations
They also touched upon the importance of teamwork for building a strong and effective organization.
“It takes the whole team to win.” – Brad McBride
To learn more, we hope you will watch, enjoy, and leave a thumbs up for this great insight into what Zero Down and FreightOptics can do for your bottom line!